25.8.10

my journey to my one biggish dream.

Helloooooooooooooooo! I feel like writing things today, that's my simple reason of making a comeback. Through this post I want to share with you my journey to my one biggish dream. 
My mother, who was a living sample of feminist movement, always thought for an acomplished life the most essential thing was independence. She told me not to depend on anyone, she'd say to me, that's freedom. And freedom is a start of happiness. As simple as that.

So I took the step as she was before, start working young. Long story short, I have been working in 6 different companies, mean it as an intern, part-timer and full-timer. I have been working in all those so called fashion boutiques / fashion companies, but I must say those are not so fashion-forward after all. 20's is just a crucial age where you get so energetic, you full of hope and dream, you can't wait to do so many things and yet you don't realize how crucial it is to focus. Well, that's me. 

So here is last few story of my job journey - I was a boutique sales supergirl, where I had my forever denial manager that has been telling me since my first day, that I am not a sales girl but I'm more than that (in fact, I am a salesgirl! I guess she said that because I have to do everything, insane). Working there it's exactly like a nudist camp in the way that I can't wear what I want.
Next I change job to sell land! I was so proud of what I do at first and think that this is going to be a fulfilling job! Sounds cool, I guess, but it's where I spend hours and hours doing nothing. I tried to forget how bored I was, not to forget, though it is super boring, but the pay is damn high! Yet, I barely survives that super depressing land seller job!

And now, I am a financial advisor. I wouldn't say much as this is too early to say, but I'm not playing a fool with this bussiness, hope this will be my last career of my life and I could do more than just to fills my empty pockets thats has been crying for months, but instead I can impact lives and make many friends that others has never think of. Most important is through this job I would start my journey to one my biggish dream, is that to have my own marvelous house.
with one marvelous dressing room
and magnificent shoe rack.

oh yeah and pairs of loves, i mean shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment