31.8.10

graceful living

Hi loves! I just wanna share with you a nice statements by Mrs. Press, all about elegance, graceful living and beautiful sense as a woman.

"One of the things I'm always thinking about is how graceful living and the pursuit of beauty can enrich the day to day. It might be not save lives, but a bowl of garden roses or serving a chocolate éclair on a beautiful bone china plate can have an instant, and joyous, impact on your mood and the mood of those around you.
Style, grooming, lovely manners, entertaining beautifully, fostering a sense of elegance… these things can enhance not just the face you present to the world but the one that stares back at you from the mirror when you are alone. And they don’t cost a thing. Of course it’s not all about the surface – you’d want to be working in the substance too - but I don’t think we should dismiss the frosting."

Beautiful statement, isn't it? After I read this, I was overflowed with inspirations and last but not least, I want to share with you a secret of instant joy (only for ladies) that I figured out just past few days, it's proven! :)
The fastest route to joy I know is via lovely lingerie! Of course it won't last forever and I am not suggesting for one moment it's a valid replacement for true love and understanding, but for sure feels good in the right here and now. Magical.

Here are some pictures of elegant women that I adore much. I honestly was drooling over these pics, and surprisingly you can't easily find fashion outfit photos that gives you that instant feeling of elegance, you can find thousands pictures of stylish and quirky ladies nowadays, but true elegance is definitely something rare to find.
Olivia Palermo (American Socialite, model and actress)
  Shala Monroque (editor-at-large Pop Magazine)
 A radiantly pregnant Miroslava Duma (an editor for Harper's Bazaar Rusia)
 Natalia Alaverdian (Fashion stylisty and editor for Rusia Harper's Bazaar)

No comments:

Post a Comment