2.9.10

jump for joy

Yes, as you read I pass my very important exam today! Finally after 3 attemps, I could clear my paper, such a huge relieve. I must pass 3 papers in order to start my job, and this is my 2nd so last one to go.
I know in my heart (when I click the finish button, it was like a bungee jumping kind of feeling) if I can pass this paper is a simple miracle. I'm not clever, I'm super slow in studying, I can't even understand most of the sentences that filled the damn thick textbook, but I have a very loving Father source of my wisdom and hope, who will always provides my needs.

Soooooooo .................. when I see the PASS word on the screen I feel like hugging the monitor and SHOUT!
♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. What exam? congrats..proud of u, that never give up..

    ReplyDelete