1.7.09

making it work

Today my boss is driving me insane with a work. It is just only A work to be done, but because she is a "trying to be nice" kind of boss, she makes my day harder to pass. She is nice, but she is still a boss, so..nice  doesn't really counts. You know .. The typical of trying to be flexible kind of lady boss, with unclear command, allows me to do things my way (at first), but at the end it'll always her way that need to be followed (end up I WILL ALWAYS DO THINGS DOUBLE WORK). She knows what she wants, but she won't tell unless I have gone trough the suffer. 
Anyway, the funny thing is I am still working with a happy heart. I realize, I might like and love my boss as a friend, that's why irritating things that she did to me will not give a big "heartbreaking" impact, infact I'll take things as simple as that. But seriously, she is really hard to please.

Watched transformer after work, swing me in robo love mood.
Fav quote from the movie: "Damn, I am good! (robotic sound)"


my version of transformers, how cool to have one
great pictures, source: Gemma Booth photography

I'm off to bed

xoxo, broke joyful superwoman

No comments:

Post a Comment