1.7.09

confuse like anything

I am wondering why most of my friends who came to Singapore for studying or working are not happy. Well, people have their own path of life. For me, I learnt so much things about life in Singapore, learnt about how to excell in superbitchy school, how to be more dicipline, how not to be selfish, how to think before talking, how to love a person which usually always link to a major heartbreak, how to move on and the greatest one is how to always be thankful. I'm g l a d .

I feel God is superamazing, he is giving me 3 job offers in the midst of reccesion, but I am really confuse which one is the best that I have to choose.
Confuse like anything.

Found a nice clothing label while browsing , you have to check it out!! http://complexgeometries.com/. Fall head over heels with the s/s 09 collections.



love the drapes.get meeeeee one

xoxo, confuse yet thankful superwoman

No comments:

Post a Comment