7.7.09

not here nor there

Back home from 2 interviews this afternoon, went well but not very well. 
The after effect is always unsatisfied. Like I feel "oh no, I shouldn't said that" or "I should have said that", did you guys has that kind of feeling too?

did I tell you? Found this pair of ferragamo just for 80 bucks! Jealous? don't be ;)

Finished reading Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom, I was enlightened, touched and inspired. Great book.
Fav quote: "I give myself a good cry if I need it. But then I concentrate on all the good things still in my life" 

2 comments:

  1. don't worry, I'm sure you did just fine with your interview. :)

    btw, coba baca novel "NORWEGIAN WOOD" karya Haruki Murakami deh. NW is the best novel I've ever read dan Murakami is definitely the best novelist for me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. shel, i'm jealous with your ferragamo ;(

    ReplyDelete