16.4.09

de.paparazi

I have been always fascinated over people, by the way they look and act.
Was acting like an aspired paparazzi, here are some shots that I took during my trip to London. 

I'll let you be the judge - S t y l i s h  /  T r a s h y  ?? :p

Found: Outside Dover Street Market
Do you notice the "Chanel look like" symbol? I saw that quite a lot along the street in London, I'm still wondering what's the meaning, anybody could tell me? Couldn't be really means Chanel right? :p 



They are so friendly. Didn't meet lots of friendly people during my trip to Europe, so its quite nice to have them smile and wave when I took the shot.

Found: Inside Central St. Martin 


Found: Outside Central St. Martin


  
Love the way she wore her skirt with a twist, and the nylon jacket (:

Found: Berwick Street




Love it, so jeremy scotts . . .

Found: at primavision exhibition - where all the fashion people meet!




I would love to have the black and white letters long coat, but wouldn't match it with the Louis Vuitton bag. hheeee




So British


 

Might work, if you are Amy Winehouse :p



Very stylish couple in a very stylish city - lovveee her shoes!

Found: Excuse me for I can't remember where :s

No comments:

Post a Comment