24.4.09

cereals-hotchoc


It's friday again!! anndd I wanna share my happiness, made such a great achievement the other day, you know like when you finally did something succesfully after I-don't-know-how-many-times-I've-failed. Glad that I didn't stop trying. I'm so HAPPY my batik treatments finally done, turn up so well and found the easiest way to do it! You wouldn't know how achieved I felt, HHHHAAAA just be happy for me too! I should catch up now for my final project, should be glad to have my very own fashion show! (youuu knowww my own fashion show!! *screaming and jumping) Not many people get the chance to do it, and I've been taking this chance for granted in the past few months! and left only a month, then I realize how good this opportunity is. hhmm...HUMAN!

Again, another week full of homeworks, activities and NO beauty sleep! Poor me... 

I supposed to continue my homeworks, but end up at starbucks *as always, cozy sofa, my own sweet time, and my lappie :0 I'm browsing about the coachella festival, and it is really is something! I guess my resolution list before I died, is have to attend the festival for once! I wanna be thereeeeee. If you never heard of that Coachella is annual music and arts festival organized held at the in Indio, California, in the Coachella Valley. Usually held for 2-3 days. Here are some photos that made me even more jealous! They all were so cuteee and loosen up! I need that kind of gateaway from this extremely scary busy city. NEED TO LOOSEN UP.


aaaahhh the sunnie (:

perfect mix and match

I wannntt a ray-ban! so badly....


Im so into suniesss for now . . . .

But what I want the most is being the chicest photographer there. Want a leica.



Photo source: stylesightings

No comments:

Post a Comment