26.6.09

s p i c e s


This is the best time I had during the day. In my pajamas, my green face mask on (I look like a mini version of Hulk), and whoring my lappie. Anyway, wanna share some spices of life I had today. 
First, in the morning I had cinnamon - locked myself inside my house, supposed to go to work but left my keys (ALL THE KEYSSSS @_@) inside my bedroom and just realized that when I locked the bedroom from outside and worse, nobody was around the house. Can't go out of the house nor entering my room, Late for work, no other choice but to Call the locksmith, waste 50 dollars, and I don't have money to pay the locksmith, so.. have to lower my pride and ask my boss to loan some money. Gosh, lost my integrity like 30%?! I HATE CINNAMON


Then, in the afternoon I had lemon grass - I was a flower girl in my workplace, do some flower arrangements, enjoying the flowers and the smells. that was nice.




 The purple one called allentrum. My favourite (:


Thirdly, I had Vinegar - I am caught between 2 hard-to-make choices, very important to make a right decision, help me pleaseee . . . Should I get in the bingo or the tangO?


Last, I had sugar! Meet my ex classmates, and teacher for dinner. Had a delicious soup and was nice to meet them again after so long not keeping in touch. chilled at spinneli afterwards. the sugar of today.
So, what's your spices for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment