18.6.09

like an egg in a hot bowl of porridge

Been out of the loop lately, but I bring you DAMN GOOODDD NEEWSS, I have just had my fashion show, which means I have graduated! well,not officially, but for sure you can count me as a graduate (:
Was busy with myself lately and still trying to adapt with a new phase of life I am in. Welcome me to the WORKING WORLD.

Had my fashion show last few weeks. It was a great show, I was amazed by all the ending process of my finals. All I can say is, I wouldn't be able to have done all that without my God holding my hands all the way. Walk with HIM is not an easy journey, but it sure will be an AWESOME one! 
Well, one thing that you may don't know about me is I love my God MUCH. 

Still enjoying working and looking out for more exposures. 


very very overwhelmed

xoxo, happy contented superwoman

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! :)

    interested to work in film, say, as a costume designer? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, just read your msg here. Thank youuu for the congratulations!
    are you serious?? are you making a film? sounds interesting, I am open for any exposures and challanges now, so very interested (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, I'm so serious! :)

    tapi gw di Indo, dan kayaknya lu di SG ya? hmm, well, kalo berminat, nanti gw ajak deh. gw sih lagi mau persiapan bikin final project gw di IKJ, film pendek gitu. the shoot's gonna start in early months of 2010. I hope you could join my team to learn about film making, of course in the wardrobe department. :)

    btw, liat dong karya2 lu yang mana aja! trus style yang lu suka apa? :P

    ReplyDelete