12.9.09

right as . . .

Good weeks and months passed by since my last blog, have been hectic with work, church activities, and hang outsss!
ooooo I feel so old when I've started to work, my stamina has suddenly drop down, I can't stay awake until midnight like I used to be when I'm still in my insane college filled with insane projects daysss and nightsss. Now, I could sleep as much as I could. When I get home early I could sleep right away until the next morning, doesn't matter how many hours I have left when I get home I will use it to the max to sleep haha. Doesn't that explain why my blog has been out of the loop? Alrighttt, enough of my excuse, but don't you feel the same way too??

Anyway, though it was the good weeks and months, still filled with irritating things of course, and I have a new complain, AM SO SICK of things that called AUTHORITIES AND POWER! but I can't get rid or avoid it anyway, and I understand so well that's how the world run by. oo ow, I need some cooling pictures and let me to share with you!






photograph by Jacob Snavely and Lee Page

No comments:

Post a Comment