24.5.09

w e e k e n d



Watched 17 again last saturday, and well... I change my opinion about the pretty boy Zac. Damn it! I have to admit this, He is DAMN HOT! He got the charm, and he acts great! I was not into Zac at all before (though I'm not into him now as well), thought he is seriously just a pretty boy.
I take back my words, he is not that bad :p

Hot isn't he?

I visited Christian Lacroix exhibition in Singapore National Museum, and luckily..there was a lady who bring a group of students and were explaining about the exhibition. Without a care in the world, I joined the group all the way and listening to the lady, HAA!


Opening of the exhibition

Christian Lacroix the costumier, once he designed for a theatre with jewels as the theme. This is how he interpret it. He has never been direct in interpreting something, rather than putting jewels on the dresses, he expressed with colors. Blue for sapphire, red for ruby, yellow (ooops sorry, I forget what yellow means) and green for emerald (not captured in the photo).


This is another dress for a theathre show as well,n and I love the drapes!
Perfect drapes!


Another project that He is involved, is to design a costume for theatre show but without any capital provided. That doesn't limit his creativity. He designed all the outfits in the pictures from excess materials from his workshop and old army jackets from thrifts and flea market. Besides, Christian Lacroix never uses black. He always combine colors that as a results will appear dark like black. As a results, when it was on the stage, sparks of colors could be seen, but overall it will look black.


Another costume, that he designed using strips of excess fabrics from his own workshops.


Great visit, and I got my own bun hair-do for the day!

xoxo, superwoman mad for Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment